Ok so I stayed at my Brothers house this weekend...my nephew Bryson will never get in pictures with me and my niece Lisa. He said to me yesterday "gosh I need to take more pictures with you I looked at your blog and there are barely any pics of me." So he took my camera and we took pics this weekend....some he took on his own! It is in a slideshow again cuz it was the easiest way to post pics... ENJOY
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Wow looks like you guys had a fun time! Bryson kind of reminds me of Josh Gracin! I love your hair it is way cute!
Love Ya!
Cort
Wow you have a crazy family!!! Bryson really does look scurred in that pictures haha
Haha, it looks like you guys have way too much time on your hands! I am excited to see you again at work tomorrow, and your hair looks cute!
Wow! Very nice. Ashley had her baby. 8 lbs. 8 oz.
I look Sexy
that weekend was alot of fun we have a crazy family
Those pics of Bryson shaking his head are hilarious! Looks like fun.
Cute pics! Looks like you all had tons of fun. I still can't believe how tall your nephew is. Crazy!
Post a Comment