Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SUMMER TIME

So if you know me you know I LOVE SUMMER TIME! We have a lot of fun as a family in the summer, always doing something fun...usually Bear lake & because I have so many pictures I am going to put them in a slideshow so its easier. They are all random and there are a lot but its what goes on in my life in the summer time :) They are mostly of my family at my cabin...some are my Brother Todds Birthday....My friends Ash and Steph from growing up...wakeboarding.... there are a lot so enjoy cuz I am a slacker at posting so thats why its the whole month of June :)LOVE YOU ALL MY FAMILY


7 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

WOW, my favorite picture is the one that is labeled todd's birthday 021. That is one hot picture of you!!!

Amber & Kenny said...

Yes yes I know! I got all ready and was waiting for that picture!!! Thanks for taking it for me Brandon

Amber & Kenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

wow super fast reply haha

Lisa Harradine said...

Hey girl, I saw that you had a blog on facebook so I thought I would say Hi on here too. I am turning my blog private soon so if you want let me know your e-mail address and I can send you an invite when I go private. TTYL

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I can finally make comments! That is super neat! I hope I get to see you and Jac soon! I would really enjoy that!
Love Ya!
Cort

Amber & Kenny said...

YAY Cort! I changed it just for you! :) I hope that we all go to lunch or something soon! talk to Jac...and I will too :) Im glad u text me the other day.